10 Thoughts about the A-Z Blog Challenge
I woke up on May 1st feeling like I was forgetting something. Did I actually make it to Z? Yes, I did! I’d like to say thanks to Arlee Bird, Challenge founder and the great co-hosts.
Here are my reflective thoughts in no particular order:
- The second year doing the challenge was easier than the first year.
- Short posts are better than long posts. I get too wordy and I realized I liked reading shorter posts.
- When it was hard to find a place to comment I didn’t – no matter how great the post was.
- It was wonderful to see so many different blog layouts. I got some great ideas.
- Black background with aqua text is very hard to read.
- I had fun with my theme- “Read Your World with Kid’s Books.”
- O was my toughest letter. I finally found a book set in Oman. Thankfully it was a really interesting book – The Turtle of Oman by Naomi Shihab Nye
- Pam’s Unconventional Alliance was awesome! I was honored to be one of her minions.
- It is fun to promote other great blogs I discovered and even more fun when those bloggers made comments on my blog.
- I can’t wait for next year. I have my theme ready and will be making notes in the months to come.
Here are some blogs I really liked that you should check out as you cruise through the list in the next few months:
Evelyne at http://evelyneholingue.com/
Arlee Bird at http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/
Anna at http://www.wellhellohandbag.com/
Linda at http://publishingbones.com/
S.L. Hennessy at http://pensuasion.blogspot.com/
Stephen Tremp at http://authorstephentremp.blogspot.com/
Rosie at https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/
Livia Quinn at http://liviaquinn.com/
John Miller at https://theartisticchristian.wordpress.com/
Anabel at https://anabelsblog.wordpress.com
Veronica at http://owlwonder.com/
Donna at http://www.donnamcdine.com/
Charlotte at https://mygreennook.wordpress.com
Kern at http://www.oddparticle.com/
Jennifer at http://j-scribbles.blogspot.com/
Sarah at http://travelswithchoppy.com/
Sandy at http://homelessbridge.blogspot.com/
Debbie D at http://thedogladysden.com/